Welcome to The Towne House, where you’ll experience the very best in senior living.
Located in the vibrant city of Fort Wayne, Indiana, The Towne House has built its reputation on a commitment to excellence. We are a non-profit continuing care retirement community founded in 1965. A continuing care retirement community, or CCRC, offers quality senior housing, freedom from the responsibilities of home maintenance, and the security of an on-site continuum of care.
CCRCs provide individuals age 62 and over with:
- The privacy of an apartment and the companionship of community life;
- A wide range of helpful services such as housekeeping, transportation, and home maintenance;
- A variety of amenities such as a fitness center, library, inter-denominational chapel, and dining venues;
- A full calendar of engaging activities, including social, recreational, spiritual and educational opportunities; and
- A continuum of on-site health care that often includes assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing, and rehabilitation services.
Enjoying life at The Towne House
Located in the heart of Fort Wayne, you can embrace all the city has to offer with countless cultural, entertainment, and commercial opportunities. Of course, there’s also much to be enjoyed every day right here at The Towne House. Our incredible campus includes numerous walking paths, shuffleboard courts, a woodworking shop, and family gathering spaces like gazebos and picnic areas. There’s also much fun to be had with full social and activities calendars as well as a host of outstanding amenities.
The Towne House Retirement Community is owned by a secure and reputable company, BHI Senior Living. BHI’s highly experienced management team and committed, long-term staff have helped us to remain financially secure and focused on that mission. Also setting us apart from many senior communities is the financial strength of our Foundation. Established in 1987, the BHI Foundation ensures a wealth of opportunity for residents, staff and the greater community.